Can you trade Pokemon in Pokecord?
What is Pokecord? Pokecord is a super detailed Discord Bot that allows you to collect, battle, and trade Pokemon! … The image of the Pokemon is displayed, but the name is not.
What is the start command for Pokecord?
First off, you’ll need to head to a Discord server that has the bot installed on it. You should see “Pokecord BOT” in the members list of the server. Once you are at a server, use the command “p! start” and you will be able to pick your starter Pokemon.
What is Pokecord prefix?
Pokecord is a fun and interactive bot that allows you to catch, trade, battle and more! Simple, clean commands and a supportive community. Invite Vote Donate. Pokecord Commands Prefix: p!, p+ (Customizable)
How do you learn moves in Pokecord?
- select – You will battle your friends with this Pokemon using the command.
- moves – Displays a set of moves it can perform and new moves it can learn.
- learn Move> – Choose a new move you want to learn.
- replace Replaces a selected move with the one you want to learn.
Did Pokecord get shut down?
In a post that has been shared on Twitter, the Pokécord creator says he has decided to shut the platform down so that he can move onto other projects. He notes that the [email protected] email will be active until July 1st, but that the platform has been removed effective immediately.
How do you get a bot to work on one channel?
At the moment, the only way to restrict bots to one channel only is to manually remove the bot’s chat permissions in each channel that you don’t want it in. The more channels you have in a server, the more tedious it becomes.
How do you buy rare candy in Pokecord?
All you need to do is use the p! buy candy command and you can purchase candy. Keep in mind, that whatever Pokemon you have selected will receive the candy and get a level up. Each Rare Candy costs 75 credits.
How do you evolve Pokecord?
Pokemon level just by chatting in a server with Pokecord active; only your active pokemon gets experience this way though, so be sure to p! select who you want to raise. Without an Everstone (in p! shop), Pokemon that can evolve via level will automatically evolve at that level with no cancel prompt.
What are good bots for discord?
Top 10 Best Discord Bots
- MEE6. MEE6 is the best moderation bot for Discord. …
- Dank Memer. Dank Memer is the best Discord meme bot. …
- Helper.gg. Helper.gg provides a ticketing system for Discord. …
- Octave. Octave is one of the most popular music bots for Discord, and with good reason. …
- IdleRPG. …
- Arcane. …
- MedalBot. …
How do you use the PokeTwo bot?
To play PokeTwo, all you need is a Discord server with the bot set up. Only real, back and forth conversations with multiple people reliably spawn pokemon. Talk like a normal person in populated channels to spawn mons. You can add the bot to your own Server or you can join the official server for PokeTwo.
What does IV stand for in Pokecord?
2 points · 2 years ago. They are individual values or like hidden stats that your pokemon can have. RedditorZ3R0.
How do you make a discord bot?
Creating a Bot account is a pretty straightforward process.
- Make sure you’re logged on to the Discord website.
- Navigate to the application page.
- Click on the “New Application” button.
- Give the application a name and click “Create”.
- Create a Bot User by navigating to the “Bot” tab and clicking “Add Bot”.