Can I trade in my iPhone 4?
If you’re ready to buy a new Apple product online (apple.com or the Apple Store app), you can trade in an old device and get credit toward your purchase. If you’re not ready to make a purchase, you can trade in your old device online for an Apple Gift Card by Email that you can apply to any future Apple purchase.
What is the value of an iPhone 4?
Here’s How Much Your iPhone 4 Is WortheBay Instant SaleNextWorth16GB AT&T$200$17016GB Verizon$190$1268GB AT&T$190$1408GB Verizon$170$121
What Can You Do With iPhone 4?
You finally upgraded! Now what are you supposed to do what that 4-year old iPhone?
- Sell or donate it.
- Make it a dedicated music player.
- Turn it into a kid’s entertainment device.
- Make it an Apple TV remote.
- Make it a permanent car, bike, or kitchen fixture.
- Use it as a baby monitor.
- Turn it into your bedside buddy.
What phones are eligible for Apple trade in?
Apple breaks down the maximum trade-in value for each eligible iPhone like so:
- iPhone SE (First generation): Up to $30.
- iPhone SE (Second generation): Up to $210.
- iPhone 6: Up to $30.
- iPhone 6 Plus: Up to $50.
- iPhone 6s: Up to $60.
- iPhone 6s Plus: Up to $80.
- iPhone 7: Up to $100.
- iPhone 7 Plus: Up to $140.
Does Apple buy old Iphones?
If you decide to take your old iPhone into an Apple Retail Store, Apple’s staff will look it over and give a trade-in price estimate. … Customers can then get that value subtracted from the price of a new iPhone or other Apple product should they decide to trade in (you’ll get an Apple Store Gift Card).
How do I claim my $25 from Apple?
How to Claim Your $25 from the iPhone Batterygate Settlement
- From the settlement page, click Claim Form Online.
- Find your iPhone’s serial number under Settings > General > About > Serial Number.
- If you no longer have your phone or can’t find your serial number, you can look it up by entering your Apple ID, the device type, and your name and address.
Is an iPhone 4 still usable?
Yes, of course. There is nothing stopping you from using an iPhone 4; the phone would still work, connect to the internet, and make calls.
How much is an iPhone 4s worth 2020?
Best Selling iPhone 4S Models October 2020Phone CarrierAvg Price SoldiPhone 4S, 8 GB$29iPhone 4S, 16 GB$30iPhone 4S, 32 GB-iPhone 4S, 64 GB-
Can iPhone 4 Be Updated?
Currently, the latest version of iOS available for iPhone 4 users is iOS 7.1. … But remember, there are going to be no software updates for the iPhone 4 after iOS 7.1. 2 and that’s the end of the line for the smartphone. In fact, just recently, Apple put the iPhone 4 in its list of obsolete devices as well.
How long will iPhone 4s be supported?
Can I update my iPhone 4 to iOS 11?
If you are on a Wi-Fi network, you can upgrade to iOS 11 right from your device itself — no need for a computer or iTunes. Just connect your device to its charger and go to Settings > General > Software Update. iOS will automatically check for an update, then prompt you to download and install iOS 11.
How can I update my iPhone 4 to iOS 10?
To update to iOS 10.3 through iTunes, make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your PC or Mac. Now connect your device to your computer and iTunes should open automatically. With iTunes open, select your device then click ‘Summary’ then ‘Check for Update’. The iOS 10 update should appear.
How much does Apple give for trade in?
You can get up to $1,400 for trading in an Apple computer, up to $110 for an Apple Watch, and up to $335 for an iPad — and you can redeem your credit for any new device on the lineup.
How do I prepare my iPhone for trade in?
Remove your personal information from your old device
- If you paired an Apple Watch with your iPhone, unpair your Apple Watch.
- Back up your device.
- Sign out of iCloud and the iTunes & App Store. …
- Go back to Settings and tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.