What is Germany’s biggest export?
- Machinery including computers: US$260.7 billion (17.5% of total exports)
- Vehicles: $243.7 billion (16.4%)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $158.7 billion (10.7%)
- Pharmaceuticals: $90.4 billion (6.1%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $79.3 billion (5.3%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $63.2 billion (4.3%)
Who does Germany trade with the most?
Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total German exports.
- United States: US$132.8 billion (8.9% of Germany’s total exports)
- France: $119.5 billion (8%)
- China: $107.5 billion (7.2%)
- Netherlands: $93 billion (6.3%)
- United Kingdom: $88 billion (5.9%)
- Italy: $76.2 billion (5.1%)
- Poland: $73.6 billion (5%)
What are Germany’s top imports?
- Machinery including computers: US$160.1 billion (12.9% of total imports)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $151.4 billion (12.2%)
- Vehicles: $135.8 billion (11%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $109.3 billion (8.8%)
- Pharmaceuticals: $59.6 billion (4.8%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $44.9 billion (3.6%)
18 мая 2020 г.
What does US trade with Germany?
Major U.S. goods export categories to Germany in 2018 were aircraft ($8.9 billion), vehicles ($7.2 billion), machinery ($6.9 billion), optical and medical instruments ($6.7 billion), and electrical machinery ($5.5 billion).
Is Germany the richest country in Europe?
With a GDP of $3.5 trillion, Germany is the largest economy in Europe and one of the largest in the world. Like other highly developed, service-oriented social market economies, Germany has one of the highest standards of living in the world.
How is Germany so rich?
Largest national economy
So how rich is Germany? It depends where – and what – you count. Undisputably wealthy, it is Europe’s largest national economy and the continent’s leading manufacturer, exporting vehicles, machinery, chemicals and electronics, among other products.
Which country buys most German cars?
The United States were the leading importer of motor vehicles from Germany, followed by the United Kingdom and China. Leading importers in Europe include France, Italy and Spain.
Who buys the most cars from Germany?
Searchable List of Cars Importing Countries in 2019RankImporterCar Imports (US$)1.United States$179,515,290,0002.Germany$70,521,574,0003.China$47,057,996,0004.United Kingdom$43,813,472,0001 мая 2020 г.
What are the top 3 Exports of Germany?
The top 10 exports of Germany are vehicles, machinery, chemical goods, electronic products, electrical equipment, pharmaceuticals, transport equipment, basic metals, food products, and rubber and plastics.
What are the top 3 Imports of Germany?
The top imports of Germany are Cars ($68.7B), Vehicle Parts ($44.1B), Crude Petroleum ($32.4B), Packaged Medicaments ($27.6B), and Refined Petroleum ($24.4B).
What do German people eat?
Whilst there are regional variations in food culture, most German recipes focus heavily on bread, potatoes, and meat, especially pork, as well as plenty of greens such as types of cabbage and kale. Cake, coffee, and beer are all highly popular elements of German cuisine too – which will be good news to most!
What is Germany’s main industry?
Main Industries Of Germany
Germany is dominated by manufacturing industries including automotive, chemicals, metals such as iron and steel, electrical equipment, coal, ships, machine tools, high precision equipment, optics, pharmaceuticals, textiles, and plastic goods.
Is Germany a US ally?
Today, the US is one of Germany’s closest allies and partners outside of the European Union. The people of the two countries see each other as reliable allies but disagree on some key policy issues. Americans want Germany to play a more active military role, but Germans strongly disagree.
Who is Germany allied with?
Axis Alliance in World War II. The three principal partners in the Axis alliance were Germany, Italy, and Japan. These three countries recognized German domination over most of continental Europe; Italian domination over the Mediterranean Sea; and Japanese domination over East Asia and the Pacific.