What are the United States main exports?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion. …
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion. …
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion. …
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion. …
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion. …
- Pharmaceuticals: $51 billion.
Who does the US trade with and what do they trade?
List of the largest trading partners of the United StatesRankCountry/DistrictExports1China129,8942Canada282,2653Mexico243,3144Japan67,605
What is America’s biggest trading partner?
U.S. trade with other nations is worth $4.9 trillion per year. China, Canada and Mexico are the country’s largest trading partners, accounting for nearly $1.9 trillion worth of imports and exports.
Who are the top 5 trading partners for the US?
These are the biggest U.S. trade partners
- China – $636 billion.
- Canada – $582.4 billion.
- Mexico – $557 billion.
- Japan – $204.2 billion.
- Germany – $171.2 billion.
- South Korea – $119.4 billion.
- United Kingdom – $109.4 billion.
- France – $82.5 billion.
What is the number 1 industry in America?
Real Estate is the largest industry in the United States by revenue.
Where does the US get most of its food?
In 2018, the top partner countries from which United States Imports Food Products include Canada, Mexico, France, Italy and China.
How much of our imports come from China?
U.S. goods imports from China totaled $539.5 billion in 2018, up 6.7% ($34.0 billion) from 2017, and up 59.7% from 2008. U.S. imports from are up 427% from 2001 (pre-WTO accession). U.S. imports from China account for 21.2% of overall U.S. imports in 2018.
Which country has the largest trade deficit?
Does Japan buy anything from America?
U.S. exports to Japan account for 4.5% of overall U.S. exports in 2019. The top export categories (2-digit HS) in 2019 were: mineral fuels ($9.3 billion), aircraft ($8.8 billion), optical and medical instruments ($7.1 billion), machinery ($7.0 billion), and electrical machinery ($4.6 billion).
Who is China’s biggest trade partner?
China’s Top Trading Partners
- United States: US$418.6 billion (16.8% of China’s total exports)
- Hong Kong: $279.6 billion (11.2%)
- Japan: $143.2 billion (5.7%)
- South Korea: $111 billion (4.4%)
- Vietnam: $98 billion (3.9%)
- Germany: $79.7 billion (3.2%)
- India: $74.9 billion (3%)
- Netherlands: $73.9 billion (3%)
What does US import the most?
Top 5 Categories of Goods Most Imported Into the U.S.
- Machinery (including computers): $379.04B (14.76% of total imports)
- Electrical machinery: $352.31B (13.72% of total imports)
- Vehicles: $310.09B (12.07% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels: $210.11B (8.18% of total imports)
Which country imports the most from China?
China’s Trading Partners – Top Countries from Where China Imports the Most
- South Korea: $203 billion.
- Japan: $180 billion.
- Taiwan: $177 billion.
- United States: $156 billion.
- Germany: $106 billion.
Who are Russia’s biggest trading partners?
What are the top 10 US imports?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Machinery (including computers and hardware) – $386.4 billion.
- Electrical machinery – $367.1 billion.
- Vehicles and automobiles – $306.7 billion.
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.