What country does US export to most?
Rounding out the list of America’s top trading partners in terms of U.S. export sales, the following 15 countries ranked highest in 2018.
- Canada: US$300 billion (18% of total US exports)
- Mexico: $265 billion (16%)
- China: $120 billion (7.4%)
- Japan: $75.2 billion (4.6%)
- United Kingdom: $66.3 billion (4.1%)
Who is the US biggest trading partner?
U.S. trade with other nations is worth $4.9 trillion per year. China, Canada and Mexico are the country’s largest trading partners, accounting for nearly $1.9 trillion worth of imports and exports.
How much does the US trade with other countries?
In 2019, the total U.S. trade with foreign countries was $5.6 trillion. 1 That was $2.5 trillion in exports and $3.1 trillion in imports of both goods and services.
What country does the most trade?
Year-to-Date ExportsRankCountryPercent of Total Exports—Total, All Countries100.0%—Total, Top 15 Countries74.2%1Canada17.8%2Mexico14.7%
What is US number 1 export?
What is the US biggest export?
Soybeans were the number one product in this category, with sales of $22 billion, followed by meat and poultry at $18 billion. Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion. This is one of the fastest growing areas of US exports, up 37% in just the last year.
Who is China’s biggest trade partner?
China’s Top Trading Partners
- United States: US$418.6 billion (16.8% of China’s total exports)
- Hong Kong: $279.6 billion (11.2%)
- Japan: $143.2 billion (5.7%)
- South Korea: $111 billion (4.4%)
- Vietnam: $98 billion (3.9%)
- Germany: $79.7 billion (3.2%)
- India: $74.9 billion (3%)
- Netherlands: $73.9 billion (3%)
Who is Russia’s biggest trading partner?
How much of our imports come from China?
U.S. goods imports from China totaled $539.5 billion in 2018, up 6.7% ($34.0 billion) from 2017, and up 59.7% from 2008. U.S. imports from are up 427% from 2001 (pre-WTO accession). U.S. imports from China account for 21.2% of overall U.S. imports in 2018.
Where does the US get most of its food?
In 2018, the top partner countries from which United States Imports Food Products include Canada, Mexico, France, Italy and China.
What food does the US import?
The United States continues to import food from China, including $4.6 billion worth in 2017 alone. Top imports include fruits and vegetables, snack foods, spices and tea. In 2019, for example, the U.S. imported $89 million worth of tea and $300 million worth of apple juice. Do you know where your vitamin C comes from?
What does US import the most?
Top 5 Categories of Goods Most Imported Into the U.S.
- Machinery (including computers): $379.04B (14.76% of total imports)
- Electrical machinery: $352.31B (13.72% of total imports)
- Vehicles: $310.09B (12.07% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels: $210.11B (8.18% of total imports)
Which country is richest country?
Who is largest exporter in the world?