How many countries does the US trade with?
What country does the US trade with the most?
These are the biggest U.S. trade partners
- China – $636 billion.
- Canada – $582.4 billion.
- Mexico – $557 billion.
- Japan – $204.2 billion.
- Germany – $171.2 billion.
- South Korea – $119.4 billion.
- United Kingdom – $109.4 billion.
- France – $82.5 billion.
Who does the United States trade with?
List of the largest trading partners of the United StatesRankCountry/DistrictExports1China129,8942Canada282,2653Mexico243,3144Japan67,605
What are the top 5 countries that the US exports to?
The Top Countries Exporting to the U.S.
- China. Tariffs between the U.S. and China has impacted trade between the two countries, and yet China remains the biggest exporter to the U.S., with goods totaling $382.1 billion year-to-date as of the end of October 2019. …
- Mexico. …
- Japan. …
- Germany. …
- Vietnam. …
- United Kingdom. …
- Ireland. …
What is US biggest export?
Top U.S. service exports
Services are the biggest US export, with total foreign sales of $778 billion last year. Indeed, the United States has a $243 billion trade surplus in services, which is good news since service industries account for 71% of US jobs.
Where does the US get most of its food?
In 2018, the top partner countries from which United States Imports Food Products include Canada, Mexico, France, Italy and China.
Who is China’s biggest trade partner?
China’s Top Trading Partners
- United States: US$418.6 billion (16.8% of China’s total exports)
- Hong Kong: $279.6 billion (11.2%)
- Japan: $143.2 billion (5.7%)
- South Korea: $111 billion (4.4%)
- Vietnam: $98 billion (3.9%)
- Germany: $79.7 billion (3.2%)
- India: $74.9 billion (3%)
- Netherlands: $73.9 billion (3%)
Where does the US get most of its imports?
Year-to-Date ImportsRankCountryPercent of Total Imports—Total, All Countries100.0%—Total, Top 15 Countries78.9%1China17.7%2Mexico13.7%
What does US import the most?
Top 5 Categories of Goods Most Imported Into the U.S.
- Machinery (including computers): $379.04B (14.76% of total imports)
- Electrical machinery: $352.31B (13.72% of total imports)
- Vehicles: $310.09B (12.07% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels: $210.11B (8.18% of total imports)
How much of our imports come from China?
U.S. goods imports from China totaled $539.5 billion in 2018, up 6.7% ($34.0 billion) from 2017, and up 59.7% from 2008. U.S. imports from are up 427% from 2001 (pre-WTO accession). U.S. imports from China account for 21.2% of overall U.S. imports in 2018.
Which country has the largest trade deficit?
Which country exports the most?
Top Export CountriesRankCountry2019 Export Sales (US$)1.China$2,498,569,866,0002.United States$1,645,174,335,0003.Germany$1,486,462,772,0004.Netherlands$721,301,085,000
What 5 countries do we import the most from?
The United States imports half of its total volume from five countries: China, Canada, Mexico, Japan, and Germany. Although the United States can manufacture goods it imports, these exporting countries have the comparative advantage over it.
What are the top 3 Exports of China?
China’s top exports are broadcasting equipment ($231B), computers ($146B), office machine parts ($90.8B), integrated circuits ($80.1B) and telephones ($62B), according to 2017 data from the Observatory of Economic Complexity, a Massachusetts Institute of Technology-linked trade tracker.