How many countries does the US trade with?
Who does the United States trade with?
U.S. trade with other nations is worth $4.9 trillion per year. China, Canada and Mexico are the country’s largest trading partners, accounting for nearly $1.9 trillion worth of imports and exports.
What countries do we trade with?
These are America’s top trading partners for 2017, ranked by total exchange of goods:
- China – $636 billion.
- Canada – $582.4 billion.
- Mexico – $557 billion.
- Japan – $204.2 billion.
- Germany – $171.2 billion.
- South Korea – $119.4 billion.
- United Kingdom – $109.4 billion.
- France – $82.5 billion.
What are the top 5 countries that the US exports to?
America’s Top Trading Partners
- Canada: US$300 billion (18% of total US exports)
- Mexico: $265 billion (16%)
- China: $120 billion (7.4%)
- Japan: $75.2 billion (4.6%)
- United Kingdom: $66.3 billion (4.1%)
- Germany: $57.3 billion (3.5%)
- South Korea: $56.5 billion (3.5%)
- Netherlands: $48.7 billion (3.0%)
Where does the US get most of its food?
Food production is spread across much of the country, but the largest food-producing states in 2018, according to the United States Department of Agriculture (U.S.D.A.), were as follows: California.
The top export destinations of food produced in the U.S. include:
- Germany17 18
What is US biggest export?
Soybeans were the number one product in this category, with sales of $22 billion, followed by meat and poultry at $18 billion. Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion. This is one of the fastest growing areas of US exports, up 37% in just the last year.
Which country does US trade with the most?
Year-to-Date ExportsRankCountryExports—Total, All Countries918.0—Total, Top 15 Countries680.91Canada163.12Mexico134.5
Who is China’s biggest trade partner?
China’s Top Trading Partners
- United States: US$418.6 billion (16.8% of China’s total exports)
- Hong Kong: $279.6 billion (11.2%)
- Japan: $143.2 billion (5.7%)
- South Korea: $111 billion (4.4%)
- Vietnam: $98 billion (3.9%)
- Germany: $79.7 billion (3.2%)
- India: $74.9 billion (3%)
- Netherlands: $73.9 billion (3%)
Who is the US number 1 trading partner?
What is the best country to import from?
World’s Top Import CountriesRankCountry2019 Imports (US$)1.United States$2,568,396,449,0002.China$2,068,950,255,0003.Germany11 мая 2020 г.
Which country exports the most?
Top Export CountriesRankCountry2019 Export Sales (US$)1.China$2,498,569,866,0002.United States$1,645,174,335,0003.Germany$1,486,462,772,0004.Netherlands$721,301,085,000
How much of our imports come from China?
U.S. goods imports from China totaled $539.5 billion in 2018, up 6.7% ($34.0 billion) from 2017, and up 59.7% from 2008. U.S. imports from are up 427% from 2001 (pre-WTO accession). U.S. imports from China account for 21.2% of overall U.S. imports in 2018.
What is America’s biggest import?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Machinery (including computers and hardware) – $386.4 billion.
- Electrical machinery – $367.1 billion.
- Vehicles and automobiles – $306.7 billion.
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.
What 5 countries do we import the most from?
The United States imports half of its total volume from five countries: China, Canada, Mexico, Japan, and Germany. Although the United States can manufacture goods it imports, these exporting countries have the comparative advantage over it.