How can I sell silver in BDO?
How to Sell Black Desert Online Silver for Real Money?
- Register/log in as a seller.
- Upload your offers and rates through our system.
- Once a buyer purchases your BDO silver, deliver the currency to the buyer.
- After the buyer receives the silver, wait for the payment to be sent and get paid.
Can I buy silver in BDO?
Buy BDO Silver in PlayerAuctions. Make sure that you can afford everything that you would want in Black Desert by buying some silver at relatively cheap prices! Buying Black Desert Online gold via PlayerAuctions is easy and best of all, it’s free to register! So buy that much-needed currency now!
How do you deposit silver in Black Desert online?
Open the warehouse in a town, then LEFT click on the silver at the bottom right of YOUR inventory (not the warehouses), and then click the amount in you want to deposit and hit okay.
Can you trade in BDO?
There are two possible ways of trading in Black Desert: via Trader Manager or Auction House. Items that you find at Trade Managers, cannot be sold at the secondary market, and can only be used for 24h. … If you don’t purchase the nodes, the item will be worth 30% of its market price.
Can you trade in black desert mobile?
※ Due to the game characteristics of Black Desert Mobile, the trading of in-game items and goods (excluding some consumables) between accounts is strictly prohibited, as the act of directly threatens the game economy.
Is g2g legit?
Some scammers and some legit, if you get unlucky and get a scamming seller G2G won’t do anything about it and just offer you in store credit that you can’t use until you’ve accumulated 50,000 points. … Well, G2G itself is not a scam, but a lot of users are selling hacked accounts.
How do you buy Kakao cash?
How to purchase Kakao Cash
- On the Steam client, go to Steam -> Settings.
- Click the In-Game tab.
- Make sure “Enable Steam Overlay while in-game” is checked.
- Go to your Library.
- Right-click on Black Desert Online.
- In Properties under the General tab make sure “Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game” is checked.
Is PlayerAuctions a legit site?
Yes, PlayerAuctions is an authentic and trustworthy platform. We’ve been up and running since 1999 and are trusted by 1 million+ registered members. Our business protects Buyers from scams, and provides Sellers protection against payment fraud and chargebacks.
How do I put money into BDO storage?
To put items in your storage, simply right-click the item and if you have multiple items enter how many you would like to put in the storage. To put silver in the storage you need to click the silver icon in your inventory, enter how much silver you would like to deposit, then click “Confirm”.
How can I access my storage in BDO?
Storage in BDO is split into three categories:
- the players inventory (accessed by hitting by default “I”)
- the personal Warehouses (accessed by interacting with a Warehouse Manager in the world or by opening a rented Storage Box in your Residence)
- the guild Warehouses (accessed through the door in the guild hall)
How can I get beer in BDO?
The beer recipe is fairly simple, all you need is:
- Wheat, Potato, Corn or Barley x5 (no mixing – single plant for single batch)
- Mineral water x6 (30 silver/piece)
- Sugar x1 (20 silver)
- Leaving agent x2 (20 silver/piece)
How does BDO trading work?
Trading is a game feature which allows one to make profits by selling Trade Goods. Trade Goods can come from several sources but are always sold at Trade Managers. They sell Trade Goods in return for silver or Trade Coupons and buy them from other regions.
Can you trade with friends in BDO?
You can trade only a few specific items that are of little or no real use (trading wise). I, more than anything want to be able to trade items with my friends or guild-mates. I like my selling experience to be personal.