How do I prepare my phone for trade in?
- Go to Settings.
- Select System > Advanced > Reset options.
- You will be presented with three choices. …
- You’ll get a warning screen reminding you that your data will be erased, along with all the accounts you’re currently signed into. …
- If you have a PIN or some other security setup, you’ll be asked to enter it.
Can you trade in your phone if its cracked T Mobile?
No, if you are able to take your device into a T-Mobile store and it turns on and there is no visible damage, such as water damage or a cracked screen, you can simply trade in your phone and purchase a new one for the subsidized/ down payment price.9 мая 2020 г.
How do I return my old phone to tmobile?
All you’ll need to do is pack up the device, and drop it in the mail or take it to a UPS store.
Is trading in your phone safe?
Before you trade in your old phone, it’s important to properly wipe the data clean. A factory reset will work, so long as you encrypt the phone first. For Android users, if you existing phone runs Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) or newer, your data will already be encrypted by default. So, you’re good.
Should I remove SIM card before selling phone?
Remove your SIM card: While most of the data that you store is kept on your internal storage or micro SD card, it’s still possible for contacts or call logs to be kept on your SIM card. The person you’re selling it to has no need for this, so always be sure to remove it.
How do I get a replacement phone from T Mobile?
Call us at 1-800-937-8997 to talk to an expert if you still need help.
- If possible, call from a different device so we can work on your issue.
- T-Mobile stores can help you reach Care, but aren’t equipped to fix or immediately replace devices.
How much does tmobile charge to replace a broken phone?
Access to lower service fees: for iPhone – $29 for screen damage*, or $99 for any other iPhone accidental damage; for iPad – $49 for accidental damage*. Apple-certified repair or replacement with Express Replacement Service.
What is considered physical damage on phones?
Physical damage to the display’s liquid crystals, such as cracking, rupturing or discoloration in one or more places. Transmission or reception caused by the network, or the location of your phone when making a call, and not by the mechanical functioning of the phone itself.
How long do you have to return a phone to T Mobile?
Can you sell a phone that is not paid off T Mobile?
You can sell your phone even if you still owe money on it. That’s because your carrier has extended you a line of unsecured credit, which means they can’t repossess your phone. … If you don’t pay your phone off and you fail to make payments, your phone will likely be blacklisted and the buyer will not be able to use it.
Can I trade in my phone if it’s not paid off?
No, you cannot trade in a phone that you have not completed payments. You would have to pay off the $339 and then trade in and get up to $300 (it may be less).
What happens to my phone when I trade it in?
Usually, if your old phone is in pretty good condition, trade-in companies or carriers can sell it right back on their websites without much refurbishment. … They’ll buy it anyway, but they’ll sell it on to companies who can make better use of phones in “OK” condition.
How do I clear my old phone before I sell it?
- Step 1: First, turn off any screen locks. …
- Step 2: Remove your Google account from the device. …
- Step 3: If you have a Samsung device, remove your Samsung account from the phone or tablet as well.
- Step 4: Now you can wipe the device with a factory reset.