Can I trade in an iPhone 5s?
If you’re ready to buy a new product at an Apple Store, you can bring your old device with you. … If you’re ready to buy a new Apple product online (apple.com or the Apple Store app), you can trade in an old device and get credit toward your purchase.
How do I find the trade in value of my iPhone?
How to check iPhone trade-in value
- Head to Apple’s Trade In webpage.
- Scroll down, select Smartphone and enter your iPhone details.
- Once you have a quote, you can trade-in online via mail, or head to an Apple Store.
- Also, get a quote from our partner MyPhones Unlimited.
Is trading in your iPhone worth it?
It’s worth emphasizing that Apple Trade In does not offer cash for any old devices, so if you’re looking to receive actual money, you’ll need to go to a 3rd party trade-in service or even better — use Swappa to sell your old Apple devices yourself and get paid cash to use however you like.
What was the original price of the iPhone 5s?
Is an iPhone 5s worth anything?
What is a Used Apple iPhone 5s Worth? Based on the carrier, storage size and condition, a used iPhone 5s is worth approximately $19 – $30. *Price subject to change.
What can I do with my old iPhone 5s?
7 ways to make use of your old iPhone
- Sell or donate it.
- Make it a dedicated music player.
- Turn it into a kid’s entertainment device.
- Make it an Apple TV remote.
- Make it a permanent car, bike, or kitchen fixture.
- Use it as a baby monitor.
- Turn it into your bedside buddy.
Can I trade in my iPhone if it’s not paid off?
macrumors member. You can trade in a financed phone. … You can continue to pay both or pay off the financed phone.
How do I prepare my iPhone for trade in?
Remove your personal information from your old device
- If you paired an Apple Watch with your iPhone, unpair your Apple Watch.
- Back up your device.
- Sign out of iCloud and the iTunes & App Store. …
- Go back to Settings and tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
How do I claim my $25 from Apple?
How to Claim Your $25 from the iPhone Batterygate Settlement
- From the settlement page, click Claim Form Online.
- Find your iPhone’s serial number under Settings > General > About > Serial Number.
- If you no longer have your phone or can’t find your serial number, you can look it up by entering your Apple ID, the device type, and your name and address.
Is trading in your phone safe?
Before you trade in your old phone, it’s important to properly wipe the data clean. A factory reset will work, so long as you encrypt the phone first. For Android users, if you existing phone runs Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) or newer, your data will already be encrypted by default. So, you’re good.
Is trading in your phone worth it?
Trading in your phone does not get you cash in hand. … While phone carriers want you to stick with them, they provide convenience, but not good financial value. They are likely to value a trade-in phone $100 to $300 less than it might be worth to someone who will purchase it from you through a third-party website.21 мая 2019 г.
Does Apple buy old Iphones?
If you decide to take your old iPhone into an Apple Retail Store, Apple’s staff will look it over and give a trade-in price estimate. … Customers can then get that value subtracted from the price of a new iPhone or other Apple product should they decide to trade in (you’ll get an Apple Store Gift Card).
How long will iPhone 5s be supported?
Is iPhone 5s still supported 2019?
The software is available on phones dating back to the 6S, which was first released in 2015. Earlier phones, like the iPhone 6 (2014), 5S (2013) and 5 (2012) aren’t invited to the upgrade party. The older phones still operate but can’t be updated.