Which is the best investment for mutual fund?
Top 10 Equity Mutual FundsFund NameCategory1Y ReturnsAxis Bluechip FundEquity3.6%Mirae Asset Tax Saver FundEquity11.8%DSP Midcap FundEquity13.3%SBI Focused Equity FundEquity-0.1%
What are the top 5 mutual funds?
The 5 Best Mutual Funds
- Vanguard Wellington Fund Investor Shares (VWELX)
- Vanguard Health Care Fund Investor Shares (VGHCX)
- Fidelity Magellan (FMAGX)
- T. Rowe Price New Horizons Fund (PRNHX)
- Fidelity Select Software & IT Services Fund (FSCSX)
Which mutual fund is best for 20 years?
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Digital India Fund.
- ICICI Prudential Technology Fund.
- ICICI Prudential US Bluechip Equity Fund.
- Parag Parikh Long Term Equity Fund.
- Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund.
- Kotak Gold Fund.
- SBI Small Cap Fund.
- SBI Banking & Financial Services Fund.
6 дней назад
Which is the best mutual fund to invest for 3 years?
3. UTI Equity FundUTI Equity Fund GrowthLaunch Date18 May 92Net Assets (Cr)₹11,386 on 30 Sep 20CategoryEquity – Multi CapAMCUTI Asset Management Company Ltd
Which mutual fund gives highest return?
Here’s a look at five such schemes:
- Axis Bluechip Fund. 5-year SIP returns: 15.57% …
- AXIS Focused 25 Fund. 5-year SIP returns: 15.25% …
- IIFL Focused Equity Fund. 5-year SIP returns: 14.71% …
- SBI Focused Equity Fund. 5-year SIP returns: 13.69% …
- Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund. 5-year SIP returns: 15.40%
Which MF to buy today?
Here is the list of top 10 schemes:
- ICICI Prudential Equity & Debt Fund.
- Mirae Asset Hybrid Equity Fund.
- Axis Bluechip Fund.
- ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund.
- L&T Midcap Fund.
- DSP Midcap Fund.
- L&T Emerging Businesses Fund.
- HDFC Small Cap Fund.
Can you lose all your money in a mutual fund?
There is no guarantee you will not lose money in mutual funds. In fact, in certain extreme circumstances you could end up losing all your investments. … Mutual funds are managed by fund managers who invest in a wide variety of stocks, bonds and commodities. So, it’s not that all of your mutual funds would fail.
Is now a good time to buy mutual funds?
Bearish markets are considered the best time to invest in stock markets. The worse the market performance is, the better returns you would get in the medium-long term. At the same time, investing via a SIP doesn’t need a continuous eye on the market, since the investment happens each month.
What is the fastest growing mutual fund?
A growth fund is a mutual fund which invests in the stocks of the companies which are expected to grow at a rate faster than the overall stock market.
Growth Funds Taxation.Fund NameICICI Prudential Balanced Advantage FundFund Assets (Cr)27,9561 Year Return12.79%3 Year Return10.40%5 Year Return10.37%Ещё 67 столбцов
What is Blue Chip Fund?
A Blue chip fund is a term used to indicate well-established and financially sound companies. Blue chip funds invest in stocks of those companies that have a credible track record with sound financials along with regular dividend payments and profitability over the years.