What goods does the US import from Russia?
United States imports from RussiaValueYearMineral fuels, oils, distillation products$13.76B2019Pearls, precious stones, metals, coins$2.18B2019Iron and steel$1.45B2019Fertilizers$1.06B2019
What does America export to Russia?
The top export categories (2-digit HS) in 2018 were: aircraft ($1.9 billion), machinery ($1.3 billion), vehicles ($867 million), optical and medical instruments ($534 million), and electrical machinery ($384 million). U.S. total exports of agricultural products to Russia totaled $237 million in 2018.
What goods does the US trade?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion. …
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion. …
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion. …
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion. …
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion. …
- Pharmaceuticals: $51 billion.
What do we export to Russia?
Russian main exports are energy (oil and petroleum products, gas, coal), rolled steel, ferrous and nonferrous metals and minerals. The greater part of Russian exports belongs to oil and petroleum products. Other leading exports are natural gas, timber, fertilizers, machinery and equipment, armaments.
Who is Russia’s biggest trading partner?
What is Russia famous for producing?
Searchable List of Russia’s Most Valuable Export ProductsRankRussia’s Export Product2019 Value (US$)1Crude oil$121,443,990,0002Processed petroleum oils$66,887,411,0003Coal, solid fuels made from coal$15,987,379,0004Petroleum gases$9,501,077,000
What is Russia’s biggest import?
- Machinery including computers: US$43.2 billion (17.7% of total imports)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $29.8 billion (12.2%)
- Vehicles: $23.7 billion (9.7%)
- Pharmaceuticals: $14.1 billion (5.8%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $9.8 billion (4%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $7.3 billion (3%)
What is the relationship between US and Russia?
The United States and Russia maintain diplomatic and trade relations. The relationship was generally warm under the Russian President Boris Yeltsin (1991–99) until the NATO bombing of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia in the spring of 1999, and has since deteriorated significantly.
Who does the US trade with the most?
Year-to-Date ImportsRankCountryImports—Total, All Countries1,482.5—Total, Top 15 Countries1,170.41China262.72Mexico203.0
Where does the US get most of its food?
Food production is spread across much of the country, but the largest food-producing states in 2018, according to the United States Department of Agriculture (U.S.D.A.), were as follows: California.
The top export destinations of food produced in the U.S. include:
- Germany17 18
What food does US import from China?
The U.S. imported $4.6 billion in agricultural products from China in 2017. The top U.S. import commodities from China are fruits and vegetables (fresh/processed), snack food, spices, and tea – the combined which accounts for nearly one-half of the total U.S. agricultural imports from China.
What products do we buy from China?
Top 10 China Imports
- #10 – Vehicles, excluding rail.
- #9 – Iron, steel.
- #8 – Plastics & articles thereof.
- #7 – Apparel, not knitted or crocheted.
- #6 – Apparel, knitted or crocheted.
- #5 – Footwear & parts thereof.
- #4 – Furniture.
- #3 – Toys, games, and sports equipment.
22 мая 2012 г.
What do we get from Russia?
Economy of RussiaStatisticsEase-of-doing-business rank28th (very easy, 2020)ExternalExports$353 billion (2017 est.)Export goodsPetroleum and petroleum products, natural gas, metals, wood and wood products, chemicals, and a wide variety of civilian and military manufactures
What crops are grown in Russia?
The main crops grown in Russia as measured by area cultivated are wheat, barley, sunflower seed, oats, potatoes and rye. The largest share of arable is dedicated to wheat, which with 26.6 million hectares in harvested area in 2009 occupied 21.9% of all arable land in Russia (Graph 1).