What is the best villager trade in Minecraft?
Top 10 Best Minecraft Villagers
- Farmer. Job Block: Composter. Farmers are by far the easiest way to acquire Emeralds in the game.
- Librarian. Job Block: Lectern. …
- Cleric. Job Block: Brewing Stand. …
- Fisherman. Job Block: Barrel. …
- Fletcher. Job Block: Fletching Table. …
- Toolsmith. Job Block: Smithing Table. …
- Armorer. Job Block: Blast Furnace. …
- Butcher. Job Block: Smoker. …
Can you still trade with villagers?
When a villager is in their home packing up their things, the day after they let you know they’re moving on, it’s possible to trade that villager with another player. How it works is that anyone who wants that particular villager needs to first have an empty plot on their own island.
Do any villagers trade diamonds?
Diamonds can now be traded to any black apron villager in quantities of 3–4 for 1 emerald, as their tier III trade.
What Minecraft villager trades glass?
Cartographer villagers will buy glass panes for an emerald.
Which villager sells Ender Pearls?
Why do villagers refuse to trade?
As of the Village and Pillage Update, there are two types of villagers you cannot trade with, nitwits and unemployeds. Nitwits are villagers that permanently cannot get an occupation, but unemployeds can if there is a job site block nearby. Make sure the villager you’re talking to isn’t a nitwit or an unemployed!
How do you get villagers to trade again?
In order for a villager to restock their trades, they have to be able to reach their designated job block. Trades can restock up to twice per (in game) day. These times are determined by random Ticks. You just need to make sure your villager can access their job site within those ticks.
How do you talk to villagers?
The game control to trade with a villager depends on the version of Minecraft:
- For Java Edition (PC/Mac), right click on the villager.
- For Pocket Edition (PE), you move your pointer over the villager and press the Trade button.
- For PS3 and PS4, press the L2 button on the PS controller.
Do any villagers trade eggs?
Eggs can now be sold to farmer villagers. Added foxes, which can drop eggs.
What villager gives you diamond armor?
Once you get the villager to the Master Armorer level he will open up Diamond Equipment trades. You can then trade all those Emeralds you got for the Coal into Diamond Armor (Helmet, Boots, Leggings, Chestplate). And the great thing is that they are also enchanted!
What villager buys sticks?
There are many villager with great trades, but if you can only pick one, the Fletcher is surely the best for getting tons of emeralds! They will buy sticks, string, and feathers, all of which are easily farmed automatically!