What countries does the US trade with?
These are America’s top trading partners for 2017, ranked by total exchange of goods:
- China – $636 billion.
- Canada – $582.4 billion.
- Mexico – $557 billion.
- Japan – $204.2 billion.
- Germany – $171.2 billion.
- South Korea – $119.4 billion.
- United Kingdom – $109.4 billion.
- France – $82.5 billion.
What country does US trade with the most?
Year-to-Date ExportsRankCountryPercent of Total Exports—Total, All Countries100.0%—Total, Top 15 Countries74.2%1Canada17.8%2Mexico14.7%
Who is the US number 1 trading partner?
What does America export to other countries?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion. …
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion. …
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion. …
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion. …
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion. …
- Pharmaceuticals: $51 billion.
Who is China’s biggest trading partner?
China’s Top Trading Partners
- United States: US$418.6 billion (16.8% of China’s total exports)
- Hong Kong: $279.6 billion (11.2%)
- Japan: $143.2 billion (5.7%)
- South Korea: $111 billion (4.4%)
- Vietnam: $98 billion (3.9%)
- Germany: $79.7 billion (3.2%)
- India: $74.9 billion (3%)
- Netherlands: $73.9 billion (3%)
What does US import the most?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Machinery (including computers and hardware) – $386.4 billion.
- Electrical machinery – $367.1 billion.
- Vehicles and automobiles – $306.7 billion.
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.
Who is the largest US exporter?
- Apple: US$267.7 billion, up 8.2% from 2018.
- ExxonMobil: $256 billion, up 11.3%
- Ford Motor: $149.9 billion, down -6.1%
- Chevron: $140.1 billion, up 0.5%
- General Motors: $137.2 billion, down -5%
- Johnson & Johnson: $82.8 billion, up 5.2%
- Intel: $75.7 billion, up 18.3%
- Procter & Gamble: $70.3 billion, up 5.9%
Where does America get its food?
Where Does our Food Come From? The United States imports about 15 percent of its total food supply. While the bulk of our meat and dairy is produced domestically, we import approximately 32 percent of our vegetables, 55 percent of our fresh fruit, and 94 percent of the seafood that we consume annually.27 мая 2020 г.
Where does the US get most of its imports?
Key Takeaways. The United States imports half of its total volume from five countries: China, Canada, Mexico, Japan, and Germany. Although the United States can manufacture goods it imports, these exporting countries have the comparative advantage over it.
What is US biggest export to China?
Aircraft, soybeans, motor vehicles and microchips are top U.S. exports to China. Since 2001, the share of these exports going to China has increased sharply. Soybeans and motor vehicles are targets of recent Chinese tariffs.
What does US export to Japan?
The top U.S. agricultural exports to Japan for 2017 were corn ($2.2 billion), beef and beef products ($1.9 billion), pork and pork products ($1.6 billion), soybeans ($976 million), and wheat ($727 million).
What percentage of US imports come from China?
U.S. goods imports from China totaled $539.5 billion in 2018, up 6.7% ($34.0 billion) from 2017, and up 59.7% from 2008. U.S. imports from are up 427% from 2001 (pre-WTO accession). U.S. imports from China account for 21.2% of overall U.S. imports in 2018.
What is China’s biggest export?
Searchable List of China’s Most Valuable Export ProductsRankChina’s Export Product2019 Value (US$)1Phone system devices including smartphones$224,069,819,0002Computers, optical readers$148,463,426,0003Integrated circuits/microassemblies$102,187,884,0004Processed petroleum oils$38,345,208,000
What are the top 3 Imports of China?
China’s Top 10 Imports
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$496.8 billion (24% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $343.6 billion (16.6%)
- Machinery including computers: $190.3 billion (9.2%)
- Ores, slag, ash: $163.6 billion (7.9%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $98.7 billion (4.8%)
- Vehicles: $75.1 billion (3.6%)
5 мая 2020 г.